Friday, July 30, 2010

WHAT THE F ?!

We've been gone for way too long, the swing of summer has swept us away but now we are back on solid ground to give you some goodies. So here's a little re-cap:

4th of July was a blast spent on a roof top overlooking the Hudson. At the end of the night I saw Beyonce pop out of a firework, so that was pretty awesome.

Larry Hoover, Big Meech and I recently had a speakeasy crawl in search for the best cocktail on the island. We hit up PDT first, where I had some bacon infused whiskey drink that put a nice little patch of hair on my cleavage. Next was the the Bourgeois Pig (above) where the wine cocktails got us suprisingly effed up and lastly ended at Death and Co where the bartender slapped the mint before placing it in the best damn mint julip ever !

This Tuesday we went to go see the Black Keys at Central Park Summer Stage. Seriously one of the best shows I've seen. Dan Auerbach is so nasty on guitar and Patrick Carney hits the drums insanely hard, plus I kinda love his wierd ticks. The duo produces sounds bigger and better than a full band. Go see them if you can !

No comments: