Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

I feel fortunate to work as a style editor for a beautiful shelter glossy called VERANDA. One of my favorite parts of the mag to work on is a section called Personal Luxuries where we show what stylish and gorgeous women like Adrienne Vittadini, Georgina Chapman and others love, treasure and use in their daily life. This got me thinking - what are some of my favorite things ?

Clockwise from left: I love New York jewelry designer, Chris Habana for his gothic yet playful edge. Williams Switzer’s Palazzo Capponi table re-invents a classic with a hand-carved driftwood base and bright lacquered top. Armani’s Luminous Silk foundation has an incredibly smooth touch and just melts into your skin. The hinges on these beautiful folding Persol glasses lock into place, but collapse down to fit neatly in your pocket. 

No comments: